Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Older Girls Like Younger Guys

So when I was pledging I had my first experience with an older woman. Granted this older woman was extremely intoxicated and probably not as hot or skinny as I thought at the time, but still she was a sophomore, and I, just a lowly virginal freshmen to be taken advantage of, or so she thought. I fucked her for about two hours in the back of her car in the parking lot across the street from the frat house. And she enjoyed it! I even almost came when we were smoking outside her car and she told me I was too pussy to fuck her on the hood of her car, so I did just to teach her a lesson.
But in all seriousness folks, I like girls. Older girls are so intriguing to me because they treat you like you are their younger brother and you no absolutely nothing about sex. Truth is, if the Pope was a sex god then I would be Jesus Christ. Either way if they think I can't handle them, then they are sadly mistaken.
So why I am I writing this anyway. Well I'm starring in a film on campus, and the girl that is playing one of the roles is super hot and totally treating me like her little brother or possibly son the entire time. Well I'm in this really needy place right now where I just want to be loved, and and older woman just seems right. Like a mother figure who also wants to have sex with me. But this girl is totally awesome, into crazy sex, is six years older than me, and has a fucking gun!
Its really hard to tell if a girl like this is into you or not because she could just be treating you like the little brother she always wanted, or worse son, or worse worse friend.
I basically don't have any friends who are girls unless I'm trying to get with them. So if you are reading this and you are a girl who thinks you are my friend, then I'm probably trying to get with you. Unless your name is Jackie, but that's different because she is asian, and I still do try to get with her sometimes mostly when I'm drunk.
Nevertheless, I just received a very interesting text message that basically invited me to take a ride home with this lovely older lady for thanksgiving, and I promptly accepted. So now I'm so excited I think my penis might explode, but this really doesn't mean anything. If I want to get anywhere with this I'm going to have to step up my game majorly. It really ins't a problem though because I have been listening to old Reagan speeches, and they have got me in a totally confident mood. Like Icarus right before his wings melted and he fell back to earth.
I know there is no possible way I could actually get with this girl, but as long as I keep thinking that I can and fantasizing about it I think I will feel more optimistic and probably just continue lying to myself about my chances until its totally clear that it could never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment