Sunday, February 7, 2010

Okay Kids

This post is very important for several reasons.
  1. Last night was the fucking bomb!
  2. Don't try to imitate it in any way. This is for your own motherfucking safety okay.
Okay the night started out normal enough. I got hit up to go to a party with some of the Landis crowd. We drove over to this place that looked pretty legit and as soon as we got inside we started taking jello shots like total fucks. Just sucking them things up like a fucking vaccum. So I went outside to have a ciggy, and I'm just chilling with the girls and like 15 other people of the deck outside when some fat fucker jumps, and in a split second the whole fucking deck collapses. Everyone was already either drunk or close enough to think it was funny as shit. I'll admit it was rather funny, but there was a coffee table that basically crushed my knee when the thing went to shit so I was in a little pain and after taking a piss, I climbed back inside to take more shots. What a fucking mess. Things started to heat up after that. The keg arrived as well as some very homeless looking gypsies who were drunk as fuck, brought all of their gypsy luggage into the party with them, and were probably on acid by the way they were dancing. Fucking gypsies.
I was getting nice and we started raging to the band that was playing. Lyrics like "I'm gonna die tonight," but in a drunk way so it was cool. So somehow blow got brought up and we ended up looking for a place to get some. So fucked. Either way it happened after a really fucked ride with a guy named Black who actually turned out to be black.
Either way we got some shit and he took us to another party where we continued to get slammed and totally toasted. Everyone took there shirts off and I remember kinda getting bitten and danced on and totally raging for a long fucking time. Then we came back to campus and I was some how able to write "The world is yours" over my cock with sharpie before I brought back two chicks to good ole' Landis with me and did work for a few before one left, and I passed out.
Seriously kids, don't fucking do it. It was one night. It was amazing, but we can't all go around like fucking children all the time. It isn't fucking healthy.
All in all good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment