Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Assmaster

So I am sitting here in my room at 5am with Phil helping him with his research paper. This is really great you know. I haven't been sleeping well of late, but I think it is probably because of my increasing unhealthy lifestyle.
God just all I do anymore is sleep, sex, smoke, go to class, smoke, eat, sex, sleep, and there really isn't any particular order. Its bland and confusing and really fucking me up, but it isn't bad so I'm not really complaining, but I would prefer to be on a somewhat more normal schedule.
Phil is freaking out again because he doesn't know how to operate a computer, and he is making me really irritable because of it. I could of gotten laid tonight. Eh... I'm still deciding if this was more fun. It's close right now. I basically wrote most of the paper for him so far, but it is not that close to being finished, but it ain't all due tomorrow so it's no biggy.
Sorry for being gone so long. A lot of stuff has happened but it hasn't been particularly interesting although I am sure that I will catch you up on a few things in coming posts.
Right now I want to talk about anal sex. The first time I stuck my schlong in a girls ass I about cried. I mean shit (no pun intended), but damn it hurts. The initial sensation can be described as something like sticking a hot dog into a pencil sharpener. It just isn't meant to fit.
However, once you start to move in deeper (remember keep it slow at first fellas, your not harpooning a whale)... Anyway once you start thrusting goodn'deep she is gonna open up a lil' for you and then you can start having some fun. Pop your nut in er' butt and call it a night. I have heard that some girls can get pleasure from it, but in my case...that wasn't the case. Either way I had a good time. Dick is gonna probably be a little sore in the morning though, but in my opinion it is worth a try for sure. Overall, anal sex, one thumb up, one thumb in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment