Sunday, January 17, 2010

In Love

Last night was sick! Maya and I were just chillin when Zack came out for a smoke with us and invited us to a keggar on the other side of campus. One and half games of ring of fire later and we were on our way through the pouring Tallahassee rain to a house near Degraff, and I was well on my way to getting drunk. We roll into this house and realize immediately that this party is awesome. The house is totally dark, neon lights, black lights, neon paint on the walls, smoke machine, keg, stripper pole, laser lights. It was probably the closest to a European rave party that I have ever been.
Either fucking way things started heating up pretty damn quickly. I think I was getting hit on by a guy for a while, but I blew that off to go look for some more beer and pussy. Filled up my cup, got fucked up, met a girl named Katy who was wasted and kept fucking with me about my name which apparently is the same as a poor African country. Shit the girl couldn't get enough of it. Finally when we went outside we ran into this kid named Chris who I had actually seen passed out on the couch earlier. Homeboy started speaking fucking German, Maya started speaking German, I started speaking Polish, Patrick thought he was from Southey, Chris was from Southey, they called each other out, somehow it turned out okay.
At one point I tried to score some coke. Fail. Being neither here nor there, I was drunk. So we came back to Landis after laying down some freestyle out back. We played another game of ring of fire with Z-Baby then I return to my room.
The plot definitely thickened after I got back. But that shit is for my eyes only motherfuckers so fuck you. I will tell you this though. I fulfilled all my goals for last night.
Intergalactic Keggar tonight. I don't know if I can make it, but I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment