Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tim Tebow Cries! Again!

A satisfying hung over day, not yet over. So I woke up, went down to the laundry room to wash my poptart stained sheets. That took longer than was expected because I really thought I was going to boke at any time. To make things worse, there was these really annoying Jewish chicks making Ladkas in the kitchen next to my room. That shit smelled fucking unbearable.
Okay so after all that trauma I finally finished my sheets and promptly returned to bed. Then I hear that Alabama was teaching Tebow a lesson about being gay and trying to play football. Lesson: It just doesn't work. God probably one of the best things I have seen in a while was when they showed Tim crying on the sidelines at the end of the game, and then they immediately cut to a shot of some Alabama players doing the gator chomp. I almost cried myself, I was laughing so hard.
Tim Tebow reminds me of those kids in high school who take sports way to seriously and then cry after the coach takes them out of the game. GD, Tim Tebow=Pussy. I mean I really can't stress this enough. Anyway, even though this upset wasn't that big, it was still very satifying. Tebow loses his last college game. Unfortunately this means that I will have to watch ESPN cover his gay ass for the next week. They will probably show him more because they lost. Damn it! Leave me alone Tebow!
I went to the diner earlier, like I always do. Several coffes, two pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and two french toasts later, I was rolling out of there. Why mention this at all? Well because there was this really good looking redhead in there who looked just like Amy Adams. I love redheads, and Amy Adams is like the hottest redhead ever. She is a freak too, and I love freaks, maybe even more than redheads. Unfortunately, if we had sex we probably wouldn't make it to the freaky stuff cuz I would blow within the first thirty seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment